How it Works:
We help our partners identify problems and test solutions, or test promising ways to innovate
and optimize positive outcomes. The process usually starts with only an idea, but a trial is
developed through discussions with agency staff. The process looks like this:
- Articulate study aims and hypotheses and identify essential trial components (e.g., design, sample, measures, procedures) in a trial protocol.
- Determine data to be used for analysis and how it will be gathered, and analyzed.
- Determine appropriate statistical and data-analysis approaches.
- Provide introduction to research design and methods through “Pracademia” training.
- Prepare a one-page trial summary “snapshot” at completion of analyses.